• Subscribe
  • How are you using AI in your works as a Designer?

Frankie Amoah
    8 replies
    AI is the new "thing" right now. It has found its way to the core of most things we do. It'll be intriguing to know how we, as Designers, use AI in our day-to-day workings

Replies

katheleen Chips
    I love using AI tools for automating routine design tasks. It helps me focus more on the creative aspects of my work.
    Frankie Amoah
    @katheleen_chips What kinds of design tasks do AI tools help you automate? Im sure I could pick a few from you to reduce my routine tasks
    Eloise lvy
    I’ve found AI useful for creating personalized design recommendations. It makes tailoring designs to client preferences a lot easier.
    Frankie Amoah
    @eloise_lvy Do you use midjourney for that?
    Nathan Jake
    I’m using AI to help with color palettes and font suggestions. It’s like having a design assistant that offers fresh ideas and solutions.
    Charlotte Elise Sinclair
    Definitely! I use AI to automate tedious design tasks like resizing images, cleaning up backgrounds, and generating color palettes. It's a huge time saver. Recently I've been experimenting with using AI to create rough initial layouts and wireframes based on a project brief. The results are hit or miss, but it's a fun way to quickly explore different directions before refining the winning concepts manually. I'm excited to see how AI continues evolving to empower designers and streamline our workflows!
    Matthew Aaron Clarke
    Yup, I use AI all the time as a designer! Midjourney and DALL-E for quick concept visualizations and inspiration. GPT-4 for brainstorming ideas, writing copy, and even generating color palettes and font pairings to kickstart projects. It's a huge timesaver that lets me iterate faster and focus more on the high-level creative direction. Game changing stuff!