• Subscribe
  • How are you using AI for SEO?

Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    6 replies
    SEO is a critical distribution channel of my business, so I treated it very carefully As a 2-person business, there's no way I could do blog manually and still maintain the quantity + quality I'd like while also handling other tasks So I built my own set of AI multi-agent workflows like in the picture below on MindPal, covering everything from: - Generating unlimited blog post ideas (based on my website, keywords, or existing materials like webinar recordings, sales calls, YouTube videos, etc.) - Producing the blog posts (that actually match my brand voice + meet my requirements + are all SEO-optimized) - Distributing the blog posts (repurposing them into social media posts, etc.) You can take a look at them here: AI SEO OS. All of these AI workflows are available as free templates you can "steal" and customize for your business easily 😁 Let me know your thoughts! How are you using AI for SEO? Anything else you think should be added in this system?

Replies

Gabriel Lisboa
    Yes I'm using AI to find keywords and write blog posts. I agree with you, small teams or solofounders have a lot to do and little resources (time, money, people) to accomplish everything. SO AI can help a lot. I'm a big fan to use AI as a starter and manually edit the content to apply my personal touch and experience. I'm using my own tool in other projects, ranqio.com
    AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    We leverage AI to analyze keyword trends, optimize content for search engines, and personalize user experiences for better SEO performance.
    LDJ Beatless
    Buffup.AI
    Launching soon!
    Absolutely fascinating setup! Your approach to leveraging AI for SEO is both innovative and efficient, especially for a small team. The integration of AI for idea generation, content creation, and distribution is a brilliant way to maintain quality and quantity. I particularly like the idea of repurposing content for social media. One suggestion could be to incorporate AI-driven SEO analytics to continuously optimize your strategies based on performance data. Also, consider adding a feature for competitor analysis to stay ahead in the game. Great job on making these templates available! It’s a valuable resource for many. Keep up the excellent work! πŸš€
    Jasper Elliot Sinclair
    I've started using AI to optimize my content for search engines. It helps with keyword research, analyzing competitor content, and suggesting improvements to meta tags, headers, etc. to boost rankings. Still experimenting but seeing promising results so far! Curious what AI SEO tools others recommend?
    Spencer
    this is really cool :) what sort of automation does it handle?