• Subscribe
  • How are you planning to market your product?🤔

Prem Saini
    38 replies
    Building a product is challenging, and attracting those first few customers can be even harder. How are you planning to start? What strategies do you think will help you scale it. BTW We have launched Zixflow Marketing today https://www.producthunt.com/posts/zixflow-marketing Do check it out and also let us know your feedback on it.

Replies

Addau Rabiu
    I'm planning to start with targeted online ads and also leverage content marketing by writing blogs and creating videos related to my product. Engaging with industry forums could also help.
    Prem Saini
    @addau_rabiu1 Ads and content works. Engaging with industry forums will also help you connect with your audience and establish credibility. Looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds!
    Shubhaseesh Kumar
    Congratulations on the launch, I've checked it out, and it looks fantastic. Appreciate your support and looking forward to seeing great things from your team!
    Apoorva Jakati
    I believe that our services can attract customers from the Peenya industrial area because of the consistent demand for everyday machine maintenance schedules and service appointments.
    Anjali Bansiwal
    After consulting with several startups in the past, I can confidently say that initial attraction is crucial and incredibly important. Understanding our customers’ or prospective customers’ challenges is key. Startups need to build customer empathy to inform how they shape their products and offers. It's essential to showcase how the product helps customers and users. Creating a strategy and plan for lead generation is also vital. While generating leads is important, reaching out to these leads in a sophisticated manner is even more crucial. These days, leads can be easily generated using social media and WhatsApp promotions. The tools available now to create and manage leads are fantastic. I've used many tools in the past, and a few of my personal favorites are Zixflow, Wati, WebEngage, Dux-Soup, Mailchimp, and Zoho. Each has its pros and cons depending on the use case. When choosing a tool, I look for better automation, AI capabilities, and superior tech and support. I find few startups like Zixlfow is offering great value in that.
    Prem Saini
    @anjali_bansiwal1 Thanks for the insights! 💡 Absolutely agree that understanding customer challenges and having a solid lead generation strategy are key. It’s great to hear value automation and AI capabilities—tools really excel in that area. 🌟
    Sahil Tyagi
    Understanding your audience's needs and their preferred channel of communication is the first step in building a solid marketing plan. Once you have that down, you can craft tailored content centered around solving problems and not so much on aggressively selling your products. After you reach out to your contacts, you will begin attracting their attention, and they will start engaging with your brand. So, you must interact with these qualified leads and, at the same time, set up automated workflows to send follow-ups to keep nurturing leads. All of this sounds like a lot of work, but you can manage these tasks from Zixflow. With this AI-powered platform, you can connect with contacts on numerous channels, generate content, and build automated workflows to keep them interested in your offerings.
    Amit Gawande
    Congratulations on your launch. Product looks interesting. Just a question - is it more B2C aligned or it could work for B2B as well?
    Liu Alex
    Hey Prem, I made $10k in 3 months for last product, and 60% of the conversion is from our yt channel :) Long video can really take conversion. Also, I think a product academy is also important. Cuz content mkt is the future. By the way, just upvote for u lol. We are also launch today, any suggestion will be welcome!!
    Prem Saini
    @liu_alex1 yt looks interesting, but i am sure lot of commitment required on that front. BTW All the best :)
    Richard Reis
    AI Document Translator
    AI Document Translator
    Want to learn how people that launch on Product Hunt get to the top 5 spots 😅 I know it's something to do with votes per hour and there are ways to get on featured (like getting a hunter), but I am not sure of the exact details. Like how many votes per hour? How do you find a hunter? Etc... Still need to learn those 🙂
    Prem Saini
    @richardreeze I’m the hunter for Zixflow 😅 Product Hunt guide and help articles have been really helpful, and you need support from the community—and to get that, you also need to contribute. I’ve been part of Product Hunt for over a year now and have supported many launches.
    Alara Kilic
    I'll use email marketing to reach out to my existing contacts and offer them exclusive access.
    Kabir Suleman kusfa
    Hosting webinars and live demos will help showcase the product's features and engage potential users.
    Prem Saini
    @kabir_suleman_kusfa I am not sure about others, but for SaaS, webinar, live videos really works. I've faced many challenges in getting people to attend webinars. How do you handle it? What strategies work for you?
    Fatima Sarki
    I'll focus on SEO and content marketing to drive organic traffic through blog posts and articles
    Prem Saini
    @fatima_sarki It's a long game, but if you're committed, it pays off. We've seen great results with WhatsApp marketing and are now ranking high for business-related WhatsApp keywords. It takes a lot of patience and dedication.
    Teekaram Yogi
    You might want to consider a strategy that includes both community engagement and email campaigns. I'm excited to see how these approaches will play out! 📬
    Prem Saini
    @teekaram_teekaramyogi Combining community engagement with email campaigns can create a well-rounded strategy Community you mean product hunt community? How you collecting email ids for intrested people? Looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds!
    Ishaq Oyiza
    I'm planning to use social media ads to get the word out and connect with my target audience. I'll also work on building a strong email list to keep potential customers informed.
    Enyi Bassey
    I'm thinking of starting with influencer partnerships and creating engaging content to build interest. Spoken and customer reviews will also be key for growing my product.
    Prem Saini
    @enyi_bassey Yes, influencers can help generate initial word-of-mouth, but engaging with the community in the long run is crucial to keeping the momentum going.
    Sandeep Kumar
    I’ll focus on content marketing, like blogs and videos, to provide value and attract people. I also plan to offer promotions and discounts to encourage initial purchases and gather feedback.
    Hassan Fiaz
    I plan to start by using social media ads to reach my target audience and build awareness. I’ll also work on creating valuable content that highlights my product’s unique features.
    Prem Saini
    @hassan_02 Yes, highlighting the product’s USPs and how it stands out in the market to your audience looks promising. It’s important to clearly explain why they should choose your product.
    Oliver Charlotte
    I'm thinking of using a mix of social media campaigns and direct outreach to potential customers. I’ll also consider hosting gathering or live demos to showcase the product’s value.
    Prem Saini
    @oliver_charlotte1 Using a mix of social media campaigns and direct outreach can definitely reach a broad audience. Hosting gatherings or live demos is a great way to showcase the product’s value and engage with potential customers directly. Excited to see how it all comes together!
    Peter Victor
    My strategy includes partnering with influencers who align with my brand. I’ll also focus on email marketing and reaching out to potential customers through online communities.
    Prem Saini
    @peter_victor Partnering with influencers who align with your brand can boost your visibility. Excited to see your success!
    Lois Roberson
    I'm considering launching a referral program to encourage current users to bring in new customers.
    Parth
    Congratulations on the launch! Launching this thing is a challenge, especially scoring those initial users. But hey, fellow dev here, and I've been brainstorming how to market this beast. Start small, connect with devs: Forget fancy ads, online developer communities are our gold mine. I'll be there diving in, answering questions, and throwing out helpful tips. Basically, becoming the friendly neighborhood dev, always down to geek out about code! Social media for devs, by devs: Twitter and LinkedIn are awesome for connecting with other coders. I'll be sharing updates on the project, interesting tech tidbits, maybe even some dev humor to build a following. Scaling Up: As we gain traction, some scaling strategies come into play. Freemium models are the bomb! A free basic version with paid options for extra features lets users see the value before they commit. Like a test drive for our product! Free, informative content is gold: Creating blog posts, tutorials, or even short videos showcasing what our product can do is a killer way to grab users naturally. Devs love free, informative content, after all! By focusing on the developer community and providing real value, I reckon we can get this product noticed and start growing. In the end, we developers are always on the hunt for cool new tools that make our lives easier, right?