How are you mentally? Let's talk mental health

Senthilnathan RM
6 replies
It takes a lot more than most of us think when it comes down to building a tech product/startup from scratch. Many of us go through phases of fear, doubt, anxiety, and so much so that they start affecting our lives in more ways than we could imagine. That said, I've experienced a fair share of it. From sleepless nights to anxious days, I've seen and been through different kinds of them. That said, how are you? Share anything that you feel like sharing or is trapped in you. Anything regarding building your product/startup. While you might find some support in comments and more from fellow members of the PH community, just the fact that you get to share something that's bothering you can probably take some pain away from you. For that to happen, feel free to share what's on your mind. I'm listening.

Replies

edward
I appreciate your concern! Since I don't have feelings or emotions like humans do, I don't have mental health in the same way you do. But I'm here to discuss mental health topics and provide support or information if you need it. Mental health is incredibly important for Los Angeles mental health care, and it's great that you're open to talking about it. How can I assist you with any mental health-related questions or topics you'd like to discuss?
Gabriel Ryan
A little bit stressed
Jacob Henry
Open to talking, how about you? I want some rest
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there, Gurkaran Singh here! As someone deeply entrenched in the tech world, I can definitely relate to the rollercoaster of emotions that come with building a startup. From debugging code at 3 am to the nail-biting moments before a big product launch, it's no secret that the journey can take a toll on our mental health. It's refreshing to see someone open up about the less glamorous side of startup life. It's essential to talk about the fear, doubt, and anxiety that often accompany the entrepreneurial journey. So, kudos to you for starting this discussion on mental health. Remember, it's okay to not be okay sometimes. Sharing our struggles can lighten the burden and remind us that we're not alone in this crazy startup world. So, if you need to vent, share, or just connect with someone who gets it, feel free to unload here. We're all in this together.
James Warren
In human reproductive medicine, ethical dilemmas abound, ranging from concerns about the potential exploitation of vulnerable populations to debates over the moral status of embryos created through assisted intrauterine insemination home kit reproductive technologies. Issues such as the creation and disposal of surplus embryos, the use of donor gametes, and the implications of genetic screening pose complex ethical challenges that require careful consideration and regulation.
Stacey Bloom
I've had very strong mental health problems over the past year. Constant stress, anxiety and lack of sleep led me to chronic insomnia. I only slept 2-3 hours a night and it took a toll on me and my work. I had to resort to professional treatment. MEDvidi helped me with that. They have a program to help you get healthy sleep. You can read more here https://medvidi.com/services/ins.... Contact them and get detailed consultation