How are you growing a community around your product?

Emeka Onu
4 replies
A community can increase sales and grow the product but it’s hard to get your customers to engage in your community. How do you unite people in a community, and keep them engaged? What platform are you using?

Replies

Mildred D Brown
Where to start and where to end to be honest I have no idea. You keep surprising me again and again all the time I shop stuff from you with a quality and exquisite product I never would have imagined. Excellent experience yet again. https://www.newamericanjackets.c...
Varun Yadav
Its extremely tough but let me share few tips since I grow community for my start from scratch: 1. Check what's your Target audience and which community channel will suit them best (Gaming/Web3 - Discord is perfect, traders/offer/bounties- telegram works best, buy/sell - fb works well 2. Invite all your friends and closes to the community and ask them keep the fake engagement on for new comers to look like authentic community. 3. Outreach personally to your TG and ask them join the community (200-reach out daily) 4. Run bounties/giveaway contest on channel where your TG is available to join the community 5. List your community on market places, like discord communities can be listed on disbord.com etc. If you are able to do these activities perfectly you will must at least 100 members in your community in the first 20 days
Anoir Houmou
PH, email outreach, Twitter, Instagram, etc. The key is to be consistent and to keep your audience engaged by staying up to date with trending topics and interesting conversation
Emeka Onu
@anoirhoumou How do you build a community for your startup on PH, email outreach, Twitter, Instagram 🤔 Are you referring to a founder simply networking on these platforms, or are you talking about forming a group and fostering discussions among its members about your products?