• Subscribe
  • How are you currently scaling SEO blog production with AI at your business

Ha My Tran
    6 replies
    3 types of AI use cases that are effective for me so far. - SEO research & content ideation: AI does SEO research, analyzes resources (website/webinar/sale call/article) to develop content idea that aligns with search intent of our target audience→ Help us never run out of content ideas for blog posts. - Develop high-quality SEO content briefs based on any idea → Write & SEO-Optimize Blog Post: - Repurpose other content into a blog post: AI analyzes key insights from a piece of content (infographic/article/social media content) → develop content briefs → Write the blog post. I design prompt chains for these use cases and automate them with AI workflows. What about you? What are the use cases that you have tried in your team?

Replies

Cora Genevieve Holloway
    We're using Claude for blog post ideation and drafting. Saves a ton of time in scaling content production! The key is having a human editor refine Claude's output to add more personality and brand voice. AI gets you 80% of the way there, but that human touch makes all the difference in engagement and SEO performance.
    Brody from Autonomous Intelligence
    For our team, we've primarily explored AI for similar purposes, but with a strong focus on content personalization and optimization. Using AI to analyze user behavior data and segment audiences for personalized content delivery. It helps us tailor blog posts and email newsletters to match audience preferences, improving engagement and conversions. I’ve also heard from our SEO team that AI is excellent for scaling content. However, the biggest challenge remains humanizing the content—adding real experiences, anecdotes, and personal touches to keep it authentic and relatable. How do you handle that balance?
    Ha My Tran
    You can check out my latest video to see these use cases in action!
    Xinshu Ta
    Using the make and GPT to set up an automatical workflow
    Anie Shah
    Hi Ha My Tran, Great insights! I also find AI incredibly helpful for SEO. I use it for: 1. **Keyword Optimization**: AI helps identify high-ranking keywords to target in our posts. 2. **Content Personalization**: Tailoring content suggestions based on audience behavior and preferences. 3. **Performance Analysis**: AI tools track and analyze blog performance, providing data-driven insights for future content. I'd love to hear more about your prompt chains and any specific tools you’re using! Best, https://slaters5050.com/location...
    Ethan Robert Kensington
    We're exploring using GPT-4 via an API to help scale our SEO blog content production. The key is having our writers refine and add a human touch to the AI-generated drafts - bringing in real examples, anecdotes, and our brand's unique voice to keep things authentic and engaging for readers. Still a work in progress to find the right balance! Curious to hear how others are tackling the 'humanizing' part of AI content generation for SEO.