Hobbies and Passions: What's Your Favorite Way to Spend Free Time?

Demetre Mildiani
12 replies
Everyone has a hobby or passion that they love. What’s yours? How do you like to spend your free time, and why does it bring you joy? Share your hobbies and maybe you’ll inspire someone else to try something new!

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
On vacation I love to travel. If I don't have much free time, I just watch a movie.
Demetre Mildiani
Since working on a start up i definitely gained 2 hobbies, Sleeping and hiking, something to turn off the brain haha.
Dan O'Malley
@demetre_mildiani1 Turning off the brain even for a short amount of time is really important for me. That's when my best ideas come. Surfing is my biggest passion. And simply going to the park with my dog.
Kehui Guo
Watch tennis!!! 🎾 such a great sports and the season is very long so you always have something to look forward to or follow along~ During the winter, I also love to crochet🧶 and i love gifting my friends with my crafts🥰
Andrea Vannelli
Just have a walk outside in the nature and listen to music
KC Onrade
I love to read, go out with myself for a coffee. I do travel as well, to hibernate and refresh. I edit videos during my pastime as well.
Jade Grimwood
Reading. Knitting. Something I can do that is creative and soothing!
Business Marketing with Nika
Sport – HIIT, yoga, pilates, hiking Reading books Time spent with friends Photoshootings
Kirr Simakovs
lie on the bed in silence 🫠😅 Just to clear my mind and restore body
Andreas Sohns
I love hiking and exploring nature in my free time.
Natalie Ermishina
Reading and watching movies to reboot a bit :)
Pari Pushpakar
In my free time, I love to travel, especially on weekends, seeking out peaceful places where I can explore the beauty of nature. It helps me unwind and rejuvenate, providing a perfect balance to my daily routine.