• Subscribe
  • Hi this is Emma, PM of Movie Deep Search. Ask me anything! šŸ¤—

Emma Kim
    17 replies
    ** We are LIVE : https://www.producthunt.com/posts/movie-deep-search-by-ai-keytalk Hey PH community, I am Emma and our team is really excited for our first launch thatā€™s happening in less than 24 hours! Movie Deep Search is powered by AI Keytalk, which is an NLP based recommendation system allowing users to search for what they want in descriptive and personalized context. It letā€™s you search deep for something like ā€œan Asian cult film that provokes thoughts with a really tight scriptā€ ā€œa classic noir set in the 1980s with impeccable directingā€ and much more :) Movie Deep Search specializes in providing long-tail results instead of just well-known or popular films. Iā€™m excited to see how the community can find different uses! Letā€™s talk about anything related to new launches, product management, AI Search, and more šŸ”„

Replies

Olatz Urrutia
    Hi Emma! I'm intrigued... what's your favourite movie?
    Emma Kim
    @olatz_urrutia I usually like movies with a well-written dialogue and three dimensional characters... with picturesque visuals! I can't pick just one, but Fight Club comes to mind :) I just did Deep Search on this, and Power of the Dog was definitely something else I loved.
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    All the best @emmakim , excited to explore it. I am also going to launch Safe Selection on 4th march. Your support and feedback is highly appreciated. Safe Selection: A platform with the aim to make traveling safer for everyone. Coming soon page: producthunt.com/products/safe-selection Product intro : With the recent increase in incidents involving cab drivers doing wrong with women, it is more important than ever that we take steps to ensure the safety of travelers. Our platform provide user-generated reviews and ratings about cab drivers/services from other users' past experiences. The idea is to create transparency between travelers and drivers/services and bring together a community of concerned and informed individuals.
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    @emmakim Safe Selection is now live on Product Hunt! I would love your support and feedback on the launch. Please check out the platform and let me know what you think: URL: producthunt.com/posts/safe-selection-2 All the support is much appreciatedšŸ˜Š
    Elli Kim
    So excited!! Come and support us everyone https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Nilan Saha
    Great tool Emma. How do you plan to monetize it?
    Elli Kim
    @nilans (jumping in on behalf of Emma) we don't plan to monetize movie deep search immediately, but we're actually building a Keytalk based production suite for movie professionals. We'll bring it to Product Hunt once it's ready!
    Richard Gao
    Congrats on the launch btw! Are you guys using GPT-3 in the background for semantic analysis or did you develop your own AI model?
    LisaKim
    @richard_gao2 Hi, Richard. We did not use a GPT-3 Model, we develop our own models in-house! Thanks for your interest :)
    LisaKim
    What is the biggest challenge you face managing projects in a fast-paced* environment?
    Emma Kim
    @mycelebs_elle I guess prioritizing resources. Determining which problems creates more impact when itā€™s solved!
    Eric Beans
    Cool and congrats! How did you source the data for all the movies? That canā€™t be easy.
    Emma Kim
    @happhi Hi Eric! The core is TMDB data and we have wrapped various other unstructured (social) data around the tmdb catalogue to enhance results :)