Hi PH Community. I'm introducing myself 👋

An-Nam Pham
12 replies
I am An-Nam, and I have loved technology since I was 7. 💻❤️ I'm not a developer, but thanks to AI (especially ChatGPT), I have been able to learn a lot and develop myself. My brother and I have built a learning platform that helps students with math. This platform will also be launched here on Product Hunt soon. I am currently learning more to further improve our platform (especially the AI chat feature). I am convinced that AI in general (not just LLMs) has a very high potential to improve our lives. 🧠✨ We are also currently in the pre-launch phase on Indiegogo because we are committed to doing our best to offer our platform for learning math to all students, not just those who can afford a tutor. My hobbies: I am also a very enthusiastic (classical) pianist, as you might guess from my username. I love photography and filming. 🎹📸

Replies

Arthur Leclercq
Welcome to the platform An-Nam, your project looks appealing, I wish Indiegogo was released sooner when I was at school hahaha
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Hi An-Nam! It's nice to meet you. Very cool to build a startup with your brother! Good luck on the launch 🎉
Ibileke Samuel
This is very impressive, Pham!
Vaibhav
Hello and welcome to PH community, An-Nam. This is a good introduction!
CY Zhou
Welcome, An-Nam Pham! Excited to see what you bring to the PH community.
EvalsOne
Welcome An-Nam!
Sophia James
Hey mate. Would love to have a look at your product.
Mohammed Nihar
Great to meet you, An-Nam! Your passion for technology, AI-driven learning platforms, and commitment to making math education accessible is truly inspiring.