• Subscribe
  • Hi Everyone! I am Linda :) Community manager in tech.

Linda Mata
    6 replies
    Which is your favourite podcast regarding product development and design? :D

Replies

Abhra Ch.
    Hey @linda_mata2! 😄 I'm super excited about this topic! My favorite podcast on product development and design has to be 'The Product Podcast' by Product School. They have so many insightful episodes with industry leaders! What's yours? 😍
    Linda Mata
    @abhra_ch nice!! I will check that out! :D
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, picking a favorite podcast is like choosing a favorite child, but if I had to, I'd say listening to "Design Details" always feels like hitting the jackpot of product development wisdom mixed with a sprinkle of design magic! Which podcast keeps you hooked on all things product development and design? 😄
    Linda Mata
    @thestarkster wow! :D Thanks so much for the recommendation! Can you also share a link to that?
    Richard Walker
    I love the Indie Hackers podcast for insights on product development and design from successful indie founders. Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman is also great for learning from top tech leaders. And don't sleep on Design Details - awesome convos with world-class designers :)
    Linda Mata
    @richardwalkerm thanks for sharing this :) Will definitely check it out.