Hi all! What are you working on?

Alexandre Contador
6 replies
We just launched our interactive video MVP and so far the feedback has helped us to steer our roadmap into the right direction. We started working on integration with Calendly and AI enhancements.

Replies

Julian Wong
workplace management solution to help teams solve their clockin issues!
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! Integrating with Calendly and adding some AI magic to the mix? Sounds like your interactive video platform is on its way to becoming the Swiss Army knife of scheduling and intelligence! Who knew videos could multitask like a tech-savvy octopus?
My Phung
Private social-productivity mobile application that facilitates 1 week co-working group chats for 5 like-minded early stage entrepreneurs to overcome shared roadblocks based on entrepreneurial experiences they’ve privately journaled over time
Teddy Atkins
AI-oriented solution for independent musicians to help create tailored release strategies based on artist data and industry expertise from renowned music managers and music executives.
Business Marketing with Nika
Right now? I shifted my newsletter. :) + building my YT channel. The last interview was with a guy who collaborated with MrBeast so I need to upload Shorts as well. :)
Dzmitry Tsemirau
Financial planner for SaaS starzups.