• Subscribe
  • Hey ProductHunt Community!

Prabhdeep Singh
    2 replies
    Hey everyone, My name is Prabhdeep Singh, and I'm a software engineer with a decade of experience in the field. I'm currently working at a company where I've spent the last six years developing products from the ground up. I'm passionate about software development, helping others, teaching, mentoring, problem-solving, and always looking for new challenges. Right now, I'm working on smaller side projects while figuring out what product I want to build. There's a lot of potential for new and innovative software products, and I'm excited to be a part of that. I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you all, and hopefully, I'll be able to create something truly unique. Thanks for reading!

Replies

Mei
    Hey! I am a lawyer turned serial entrepreneur. I previously built an open banking enabled credit score for thin file consumers and a social fintech for millennials to make informed financial decisions. I bootstrapped an ecom/SAAS business before that. I write a newsletter about anti-success stories and lessons from failure for founders: sunsetclub.substack.com
    Celia
    Hi Prabhdeep! Welcome in!