• Subscribe
  • Hey product hunters! My name is Apostolos, I've been on product hunt now for a little over a month!

Apostolos Toptsis
    10 replies
    I would love to get to know the community more, I'm a recent startup founder. We are launching our influencer marketing platform within the next few weeks to a month, and would love to get feedback on what are some of your best practices and how you utilize producthunt.

Replies

Arthur Liebhardt
    Hey Apostolos, Looking forward to your launch! We're also preparing for our own launch, and from what I've seen, the strategy is to generate a lot of buzz on social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and even TikTok, depending on your target audience. Creating video snippets, GIFs, and sharing how-to's about your tool can be really effective. Also, make sure to engage with relevant communities. Many of them have dedicated launch channels on platforms like Slack. Good luck with your launch!
    Arthur Liebhardt
    @apostolos_toptsis Sure, I'll send you a request on LinkedIn. I'm not very active there, but I check regularly.
    Apostolos Toptsis
    @arthurliebhardt Let's connect on LinkedIn and we can chat strategy perhaps as we go!
    Max Yamp
    Airdrop Tracker
    Airdrop Tracker
    The best way to be successful is to make connections with other founders and enthusiasts! Build up your network. I do most of my connections on Twitter, but being active here like you are is a great start!
    Apostolos Toptsis
    @yampolskymax Awesome thanks! Will keep putting in the work!
    Brandon Scott
    Welcome Apostolos! Would love to give you feedback when you are ready to launch. Looking forward to it & best of luck!
    Apostolos Toptsis
    @skillprepare Hey Brandon! Let's connect on LinkedIn, let's chat!
    Namrata Arya
    Hi! Definitely interested in this. Do you have a teaser page I could follow?
    Apostolos Toptsis
    @namrata_arya erosmarketing.io that’s the site. We have a waitlist now active for brands/agencies and influencers. Feel free to join to get any updates!
    Namrata Arya
    @apostolos_toptsis done! Have joined the waitlist. All the best for the launch :)