• Subscribe
  • Hey new here. Launching an app in few weeks and want to be involved with some like-minded people!

Jack Kelly
    10 replies

Replies

Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
    Join a coworking space: Coworking spaces are a great way to work alongside other entrepreneurs and tech professionals. These spaces can provide you with a productive work environment, opportunities for collaboration, and a sense of community.
    We have a virtual meet up for people on here on Nov 29th. We plan to hold monthly calls. Check out the linked in group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/... Hope it helps connect you with people
    Juan Correa
    Nice, as software engineer, I’m always interested in new apps for both technical and innovation aspects. I hope you can have a success release!
    Luke Bryant
    I'm thrilled about the upcoming app launch. It's fantastic that you're eager to explore new opportunities and connect with like-minded individuals. Best of luck with your endeavors, and may your app launch be a great success! If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or explore together, feel free to let me know.
    Alex von Reiche
    Welcome Jack! Glad to have you in our community!