Hey Hunters! I am new Mush here! πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„

Freya Roughan
15 replies
I am Freya from Ireland! Me and my awesome team are making something new. I would like to know more about the community. Glad to be here! 😁

Replies

Edmond Bitay
Hi Freya! What are you guys making?
Xavier JJ
Hey Freya! Nice to meet you. Welcome to PH and I Can’t wait to see what you and your team have built πŸ‘πŸ»
Jake Tital
Nice to meet you Freya. I have a PH community on FB as well. You can check it out in my profile
Joy Anderson
Let's connect to learn more about PH.
Joep van den Bogaert
Welcome Freya, you’ll find a very welcoming and supportive community here. What are you working on?
Gurkaran Singh
Hey Freya! Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom of Product Hunt! πŸ„πŸš€ It's awesome to have you join us on this wild tech adventure. As a fellow tech enthusiast and tinkerer, I'm excited to see what new magic you and your team are brewing up! The community here is full of passionate individuals ready to support and provide valuable feedback, so don't hesitate to dive in and start connecting. Looking forward to seeing your journey unfold! Cheers to new beginnings and may your ideas continue to sprout and grow! πŸŒ±πŸ’‘ Keep rocking it! πŸ‘Ύβœ¨ Gurkaran Singh
Lucas Bransbury
Hi Freya. Welcome to PH, you're definitely in the right place. Happy to connect.