• Subscribe
  • Hey Guys 🌟 Ready for 2024? What's your vibe for the new year? Any cool projects, goals,?

Parth Kunjir
    8 replies
    Let's share our aspirations and motivate each other for an amazing year ahead!

Replies

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Hey Parth, absolutely ready for 2024. I'm gearing up to launch a WhatsApp marketing product in January and super excited about it.
    Marco Moauro
    My goal is to make my AI-based crypto newsletter quickviewai.substack.com a business that can make me independent from classic office work, I also have other projects in the pipeline with other people for possible collaborations and potentially startups. Let's say in this 2024 I want to push, I got tired of the routine and working for others ;)
    Fayaz Esat
    Magic square is the place to follow, great project, big backing from binance labs and one which will go into the billions of mcap, great place for all the projects to be safely validated
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    We expect to finally launch our product and find our first customers. This is the main goal. Happy New Year!
    Sansa Grey
    Embracing 2024 with a spirit of innovation and purpose! Our vibe entails groundbreaking projects, fostering global connections, and pushing boundaries to achieve sustainable and inclusive goals. Get ready for an electrifying year of transformative initiatives! 🌟✨
    Vivek Sharma
    My goal for 2024 is to reach our CRM EQUP to as many startups as possible
    Parth Kunjir
    I'm thrilled to share my dream project: FounderBoss.Launching on Jan 3rd, it's all about running your entire startup in Notion.Check it out & follow FounderBoss here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...