• Subscribe
  • Hey everyone! Let’s connect and support each other 🚀

Gizem Turker 🏯
    12 replies
    Share your product hunt profiles in the comments below and let’s get connected! Whether you’re a maker, a supporter or just love discovering new products, let’s build a strong community together! 🙌🚀

Replies

Celeste
    Hi! followed you! Nice to meet you here :) hope you can check out my product FitYou (not sure why I couldn't share the link here)
    Sure, followed you! And here's my launch page - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Celeste
    @vertikanigam notified:) hope you can check out my product FitYou. Not sure why I couldn't share the link here
    Ali Jan
    Hi! followed you!
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Hey! It is nice to connect with you Gizem! I am launching ConnectGenie AI, my most recent entrepreneurial adventure, which is an AI assistant for LinkedIn. This tool helps LinkedIn users in their personal branding journey it helps LinkedIn users - Preview how you LinkedIn Posts looks like, even before you post it on LinkedIn. - Engage Like a pro by writing thoughtful and engaging comments. - Make meaningful connections by writing personalised connection request notes. - Discover Leads through post highlighting feature and making content consumption efficient. - Write customized job cover letters that highlight your skills according to the job requirements. We are launching soon in mid September and your support would help us a great deal. :D would love to do the same for you too.
    Tanya
    Hey Gizem, happy to help you~ and may I invite you to join our product’s beta test? It is an AI driven read-it-later product as I think maybe you need to input vast of information, hope it will help lol~
    Ditarth Desai
    Good luck to everyone for the upcoming launch. I'll be able to support you.