Here's my Build in Public Challenge for 2024 - Get my habit tracker app to 1 Million downloads.

Hey Indie Hackers, I'm embarking on what some might call an "impossible goal" - scaling my app, "21 Days Challenge App", to 1 million downloads in just one year. And I'm doing it all in public! Hereโ€™s the scoop: The Project: 21 Days Challenge App, a habit tracker designed to help you build new habits in 21 days. Launched: In 2018, grown organically without any focused updates or growth strategies. Current Stats: 100K installs 2K monthly active users 200 daily active users on Android and iOS. Plus, a website with minimal traffic and domain authority. 2024 Roadmap: ๐Ÿ”„ Revamping both iOS and Android apps. ๐Ÿ’ป Launching a web version for seamless multi-device sync. ๐ŸŽจ Enhancing UI/UX with engaging animations and streak features. ๐Ÿ“ˆ Aiming to boost website traffic to 10K visitors/month (currently 8th on Google for "21 Days Challenge App"). Why Build in Public? ๐ŸŒŸ To inspire and educate fellow indie hackers and dreamers. ๐Ÿ“š Sharing every step: from product development to marketing strategies. ๐Ÿ“ˆ Offering a transparent view of my progress with a public roadmap, documentation, and regular reports. Join the Journey: Starting Jan 1st, 2024, Iโ€™ll share the highs and lows, the strategies, and the progress. An exclusive behind-the-scenes look at scaling an app from thousands to a million. I invite you all to follow this journey, share your insights, and maybe pick up some strategies along the way. Let's make 2024 a year of unprecedented growth!

Replies

Impressive! Even 100K installs is a fantastic accomplishment. Letโ€™s celebrate that also
Moon
That's an impressive goal! I'm excited to follow your journey and see how you scale your app to 1 million downloads. Best of luck and looking forward to your updates!
Kira Ortega
Fantastic challenge! Focus on user value, engage your community, leverage social media, and iterate based on user feedback. Best of luck! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ“ˆ