• Subscribe
  • Here are some sites where you can list your product for free.

Udaya Sri
    25 replies
    1. toools.design 2. futuretools.io 3. saasaitools.com 4. aicyclopedia.com 5. saasgpters.com 6. easywithai.com 7. aiawesome.com 8. whattheai.tech 9. aitoolnet.com 10. dang.ai If you know of any other platforms, drop them in the comments below!

Replies

Christopher Adams
    You should tried Makerpad? It’s fantastic for getting feedback from a community of makers and early users.
    Raymond Yeh
    Thanks for sharing these!
    Milli Sen
    Awesome list!
    Bon
    Thanks for sharing. It would be even better if you could also list their authority scores.
    Matthew Baker
    Thanks for sharing these! Another great platform is Indie Hackers
    Prince Kumar
    Apperaciate the list! I’d add MakerPad to the mix for free product listings.
    Billy Boy
    Good resources here! Don’t forget about Startup Stash! worth a try.
    Kat Pim
    I’ve had success listing on ProductHunt and BetaList. Both are great for gaining visibility early on. hope this helps!
    Parker Oliver
    don’t forget about Indie Hackers. I think It’s another good platform for startups looking to get some initial traction.Cheers!
    Nathan Luke
    Thanks for sharing! I also recommend checking out Launching Next. It’s useful for showcasing new products and connecting with early adopters.
    Daniel Kuh
    Thank you! will be putting littlebro.app on there :)
    Julia Watson
    I’d add AppSumo to the mix. They offer opportunities to showcase products and reach a wider audience.
    Megan Elizabeth Parker
    Nice, thanks for sharing these free product listing sites! I'm always on the lookout for new places to get the word out about my latest projects. Have you personally used any of these and found success? Would love to hear about your experience or if anyone else has good results with particular sites on the list.
    Mikkel Banner
    Receive SMS Online
    Receive SMS Online
    Thanks for sharing Udaya. Could you please specify which one is the best among them?
    Udaya Sri
    @mikkel_banner Since they’re all free, it’s a good idea to list your products on all of them. Each one has its own advantages.