• Subscribe
  • Help Shape the Future of Fundraising: Share Your Experiences!

Noah_TaeHwan Oh
    2 replies
    Hi Product Hunt Community, During my journey, I've spoken with many fellow founders and realized that we all face similar pain points, especially during the fundraising process. To address these challenges, I'm working on a solution that aims to streamline and simplify fundraising for startups like ours. But I need your help! I'm conducting a survey to gather insights on the specific challenges and needs you face during fundraising. Your feedback will be invaluable in creating a tool that truly addresses our community's pain points. Here's what I'm curious about: šŸ”„ How do you manage documents and data during fundraising? šŸ”„ What communication challenges do you face with investors? šŸ”„ What features do you think are necessary to make the fundraising process more efficient? By participating in this survey, you'll not only help shape a solution that could benefit you but also contribute to the broader startup community. Plus, it should only take a few minutes of your time. [Take the Survey Here] āœ… https://forms.gle/CHjkXchfJFZGR7ac7 Thank you so much for your time and input! Your experiences and insights will make a real difference. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Replies

Ezra Quentin Wolfe
    Managing fundraising docs and comms is such a pain! šŸ˜« I try to stay organized with a combo of Google Drive, email, and Slack but it's still a mess. An all-in-one platform to securely share decks, track convos, and collaborate with the team would be šŸ”„. And analytics to know which investors are actually reviewing the materials! šŸ“Š Excited to see what you build, def fill out the survey y'all! šŸš€
    Noah_TaeHwan Oh
    @ezraquentinwolfe Thank you very much for your interest! I'm sure many founders have the same concerns. But I'm wondering what functions I need for MVP. Once again, thank you so much!