• Subscribe
  • Help me choose the logo...

Farid Sukurov
    16 replies
    We are launching soon, last week I had a hard time choosing the right logo. To give you context, the logo is for "Beep" - a chrome extension that lets you easily create comments and tag people anywhere on any page. Brand attributes: "messaging, fast, simple"

Replies

Philip Snyder
    Current user of your beta, I voted
    Nathan Kridler
    Voted. I like the 1st one. Modern and clean. The ones with lightning bolts remind me of something to do with batteries.
    Krishna Kumar
    Voted for option1.
    Henrique
    Voted for option 4. Visually I really like the last one, but it sort of looks like people hugging, which I guess doesn't apply too much to your use case.
    Farid Sukurov
    @apuraditos lol, yeah, two people hugging is not really what I want, I thought it is just letter B with a smile :D
    Software Guy (Aarvy)
    I like the 3rd one, it;s kindaa unique.💯
    Rich Watson
    funny to see the results after i voted where 6 others chose the same lol. i actually liked the top one, but 2nd to last is great
    Farid Sukurov
    @richw I had the same reaction, I chose 2nd to last as my favorite, but for some reason thought people will choose N4... Glad to see I made the right choice :D
    Alessandra Mikail
    I agree that the 4th one might be a bit too "startupy" but I do think that there is a good colour and shape balance without overwhelming the consumer and still looking clean
    Jack Henry
    Wow! All of these logos are awesome, but I voted for the first one. By the way, can you create a logo for my website (https://arganianaturalhealthclin...)?
    Shon Paunan
    Voted, I like Funkiness