Hello PH Community, Today we are launching Noice - Free illustrations

Harsh Maheshwari
70 replies
11,876+ Free icons, illustrations, Clipart, Vector SVG, and 3D assets for your designs, UI, and social media are available to download in PNG, and SVG for free. With Noice - Where art inspires brilliance! If you loved it, Show your support - https://www.producthunt.com/post... šŸŒˆ Why You'll Love Noice: šŸŒˆ 1. Quality: The assets are top-notch, ensuring your projects shine professionally and creatively. 2. Variety: With a vast array of assets to choose from, you'll never run out of inspiration. 3. SVGs Galore: Vector SVGs ensure your designs look sharp on any screen, big or small. 4. User-Friendly: Noice's website is designed with users in mind, making it easy to find and download the assets you need. 5. It's FREE: Yes, you read that right! Noice believes in making creativity accessible to all, so everything is available for free. Check us here - https://www.creatosaurus.io/apps...

Replies

Mick Essex
Congrats on the launch! Happy to support and use Noice! We are also launching today šŸš€ https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Harsh Maheshwari
@mick_essex Thanks buddy, Congratulations on your launch.
Malav Warke
Christmas elements and illustrations pack who be great to have, btw great launch, upvoted, Noice!!!
Harsh Maheshwari
@malavwarke We already have Christmas icons and illustrations, Let us know if you need anything specific.
Harsh Maheshwari
@souparna_roy Thank you buddy, Hope this will add value to your design
Prem Saini
Good luck on the launch!
Harsh Maheshwari
@prem_saini1 Thank you for wishing us luck, Looking forward to your launch too.
Komal Gupta
This is going to be really wonderful šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ’„ Stay tuned guyss!!
Harsh Maheshwari
@komal_gupta9 Thank you so much Hope it will add value to your design process.
Steve Lou
Congrats on your launch! Upvoted!
Harsh Maheshwari
@steve_lourdessamy thank you for cheering us, Did you get time to check out the icons? We would love to hear your feedback.
Harsh Maheshwari
@cloodoworkspace Thank you, buddy, hope it will be useful in your design journey.
Relja Denic
Congrats and good luck!
Harsh Maheshwari
@relja_denic Thank you so much brother for supporting us, Also congratulations on your upcoming launch.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Congrats! Upvoted, All the best!!
Harsh Maheshwari
@tunc_emran Thank you for cheering us, Also All the best for your upcoming launch.
Ben H
Awesome! Will check these out. We frequently need illustrations at saaspack.co, so this is great.
Harsh Maheshwari
@ben_h123 Sure Ben do use it also if you need anything specific let us know we can curate that for you.
Saurabh Sonde
Need more new year illustration
Harsh Maheshwari
@saurabh_sonde Definitely we will add more in less than 2 weeks please do check it again
Mayur gaikwad
I found some awesome icons!
Harsh Maheshwari
@mayur_gaikwad74 We are glad that we could add value to you and your team
Vishal Purane
All icons, svg, illustrations are good but I want diwali illustrations
Harsh Maheshwari
@vishal_purane Sure I will ask my team to do the same though we have a few illustrations already preset. You can reach out to our contact page if you need more specific illustrations.
Steven odell
need more 3d icons
Harsh Maheshwari
@steven_10 Sure we are continuously working on it and will share an update soon.
Harsh Maheshwari
@vdelitz Thank you for cheering us, please share your feedback and experience.
Vishal Purane
All icons, illustrations, svg are good but I want diwali illustrations.
Harsh Maheshwari
@vishal_purane Sure I will ask my team to do the same though we have a few illustrations already preset. You can reach out to our contact page if you need more specific illustrations.
Jake Harrison
Congrats, hope you can get good results
Harsh Maheshwari
@jakeharr Thank you, buddy, for cheering us, Hope it is a useful resource to you.
Harsh Maheshwari
@drewsalesplaybookbuilder šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I love this reaction, If you loved it then please share it with your community. Thank you
Neha Sharma
Supported, all the best :)
Harsh Maheshwari
@neha_zixflow Thank you so much, Hope you loved this.