• Subscribe
  • Hello PH!✌️

Borja DR
    23 replies
    I'm Borja, writing from the sunny Spain β˜€οΈ, and I've recently become more active in the Product Hunt Community. Although I first joined back in 2020 to launch my previous side hustle, it's only now that I'm diving deeper into the community fun! Currently, I'm working on a super exciting side project that we hope to launch soon (hint: it's all about how companies run experiments πŸ”¬πŸš€). By day, I'm the Lead Product Manager at TransferGo, a UK-based fintech, where I focus on product-led growth. Before that, I wore multiple hats at Gopuff and Google. I'm always up for a chat about tech, startups, marketing, or even football ⚽️, so feel free to say hi! πŸ˜„

Replies

Isabella Claire Anderson
    Hey there! πŸ‘‹ Always happy to connect with fellow makers and support each other's projects. Feel free to reach out anytime if you want to brainstorm ideas, get feedback, or just chat. Community is what makes PH so great! Let's crush it πŸ’ͺπŸ˜„
    Hello! Let's support each other πŸ˜„.
    Nicholas Watson
    Hey Borja! Good to connect :) let's grow together!
    Albama Linn
    Hey mate. Glad to see you!
    Yulita Nurul
    Best of luck for you! I'm sure you'll do great!
    Liam Patrick Sullivan
    Hi there! πŸ‘‹ Absolutely, let's support each other and help our products succeed! I'm launching my new productivity app soon, happy to give feedback on your projects and hopefully get some thoughts on mine. Feel free to drop a link, always great to connect with the awesome PH community! πŸš€
    Leo Lau
    Hi Borja! Let's grow togeher!
    Ronald Young
    Always down to support fellow makers! πŸ™Œ What are you working on? I'd love to check it out and provide feedback if helpful.
    Borja DR
    @ronaldmmm Hi Ronald, nice to meet you! I’m currently working on a platform designed to enhance collaboration and visibility of experiments within organizations. We're in the process of developing our MVP and aim to launch it in the coming months. I’d love to give you access and hear your feedback once it’s ready. What about you?
    Valianto
    Hallo Mr. Broja, lets connect
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    Hello! Nice to meet you!
    David Patrykowski
    Hey Borja! I’m a part of a UK based startup as well and I'm into into tech and marketing myself, so would love to connect and exchange ideas. We are also currently preparing to launch our product on 29th October on PH :) Cheers!
    Shey A
    Oh welcome! Product Lead here as well! Getting trusted data from multiple experiments has always been a pain point, awesome that you are tackling that aspect. Looking forward to connecting with you, would love to learn more about what you are building
    Borja DR
    @shey_a Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I completely agreeβ€”getting trusted data from multiple experiments and consolidating results from various tools is a major challenge. It can also be tough to maintain visibility over all the experiments currently in progress and those conducted in the past. Those are exactly the problems we're aiming to solve, so it's great to hear this resonates with you. I’d love to connect on LinkedIn and share more about what we’re building.