• Subscribe
  • Hello, I've just joined Product Hunt. Do you have any tips for getting started?

Albin Diego
    15 replies

Replies

Ishaku Abdullahi
    When I comment on products, I try to keep my feedback thoughtful and genuine. It's great way to start meaningful conversation and build connections.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Sure! Add LinkedIn and X to your profile — help people connect with you. Start by commenting on launches you like. The most helpful comments will bring you some followers and credibility here. Post discussions and reply to them. Less chatgpt you sound, the more people start reacting to your comments. Literaly my strategy, that helped me get a lot of followers and connects here in past 3-4 months.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Hi, welcome to this community! Stay consistent & engage with the community
    Mithilesh Kumar
    I suggest exploring different products and engaging with the community.
    My3 Murthy
    Stay as active as possible & help people
    Almuddin Ansari
    I'd recommend taking some time to complete your profile.
    John Brown
    Welcome! I’d say start by exploring different products andd engaging with the community. Upvote and comment on things you like—it’s a great way to get noticed!
    Eugenie Thompson
    One tip I have is to join discussions and share your thoughts. Being active and contributing to conversations helps you build connections and learn more about the platform.
    Fredrick James
    Make sure to follow and support other makers. It’s all about building relationships. Also, keep an eye on what’s trending to get a feel
    Susan R. Pruitt
    One suggestion is to follow influential makers and engage with their posts
    Sahil Patel
    Hey there! Welcome to the community. If you’re looking to launch your product any time soon, check out this checklist: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Start by exploring popular products and engaging with their creators to understand the platform better.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Hey Albin, best tip for mastering Product Hunt is be consistent with building your community. Give meaningful feedback and lift each other's products. That's the key! Hope this helps. ;)
    Tim Liao
    welcome!!! I won't say that I'm good at product hut. But recently I found some trick, and here's my secret: I try to share every valuable insights behind of my everyday works in this community, And then people who are thinking the same with you will note you and starting to have the connections.
    Yashaswini Ippili
    Yep, I've just started a week ago, I think you just have to explore various products and get interactive and creative! basically that's about it and you've also figured out the discussions page so best of luck!