• Subscribe
  • Hello everyone!

Mia Baker
    5 replies
    Hello everyone! I've recently discovered Product Hunt and I'm really impressed by the diversity of tech innovations and startups shared here. What are some of the most unique or impactful products you've come across lately? I'm especially curious about tools that boost productivity or creative workflows—any recommendations would be amazing! Product Hunt truly showcases an incredible range of innovations, much like the excitement found in Gates of Olympus https://gates-of-olympus-oyna.games/ where timing and strategy are key. Just as in the game, where players need to make precise decisions, finding the right productivity tools on Product Hunt can greatly enhance your workflow and success.

Replies

Derek Carlson
    You'll love superhuman if you’re looking for an email productivity boost. Super fast and clean!
    Yousif Alhammadi
    I would suggest loom if you were to make or ask others to make a video coverage of using an app you built
    Anthony Harris
    I've heard good things about Loom for creating app walkthrough and demo videos. It's super easy to use for quickly recording your screen and webcam. Definitely a solid option if you need to make tutorial vids for your product!
    Hugo Dominic Carmichael
    Yeah loom is great for recording app walkthroughs and explainer videos. I've used it to create tutorials for onboarding new users to my SaaS product. Super easy to use and the video quality is solid. Def recommend giving it a try!
    Hazel Victoria Ashworth
    Loom is great for quick video walkthroughs! I've used it to showcase new features and gather feedback. The viewer insights are super helpful too for seeing how people engage with your content.