• Subscribe
  • Headphones or silence? Which do you prefer when working?

André J
    11 replies
    .....if headphones, what are you listening to when working?

Replies

arina_kayea
    I prefer total silence
    Marvin Mändle
    depends on the task. But I love my noise cancelling, so I use my headphones almost all the time, often without hearing music.
    André J
    @marvin_maendle Oh wow. I do that too sometimes. The world is just too loud 😂. What headphones do you use?
    Marvin Mändle
    @sentry_co yes and it's also a safe space, because people don't talk to you. For me noise is stress. I use Bose Quiet Comfort 45. What about you?
    André J
    @marvin_maendle For me it about: what I don't hear I don't think about. Aka my mind doesn't have to spend valuable bandwidth on it. I have the Apple AirPod max. I used to use Bose 35 and Bose 700. But the max is just another level in terms of NC:
    Marvin Mändle
    @sentry_co nice but they are also another level in terms of pricing... but when my Bose are broken one day I will switch to apple ;)
    André J
    @marvin_maendle Bose never breaks down 😂... I still have my Bose 35 and Bose 700. I use them for out door sports. And they are still as good as new. Apple Max however has been to the repair shop twice. But the NC. It's like your personal cocoon. Forget AR / VR. All you need is NC 😂
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    Silence
    André J
    @abbas143official Where do you live? In the city or in the country side?