• Subscribe
  • Have you tried any Twitter automation tools?

Daniel Engels
    10 replies
    And what are your recommendations to acquire the first 1000 followers in 6 months?

Replies

Vinay Prajapati
    May I know the top tools
    John Vogiatzis
    @vinayprajapati If you did, could you just share them with us all? Thank you.
    Rich Watson
    we auto tweet messages from our discord in specific channels from specific users. it's help increased engagement tenfold
    Burak SERPEN
    Actually yes, I have been using tweet scheduling tools to plan out Socialays's Twitter content. I'd recommend that If you need a free tool to schedule your tweets, It works really well... About the ''1000 followers'', I'm also open to any suggestions for that 🤣
    David May
    I have been using dlvrit for Twitter and other social auto-posting. The best thing is too target content to be helpful to your niche and consistently post and re-share all while engaging with individuals within that space as well both people, companies and #hastags
    Tanya Kapoor
    Haven't tried it yet! Looking for some great Twitter automation tools.
    Karthik Tatikonda
    I'v e tried Hypefury. You can schedule threads and send messages automatically to the people who replied on your tweet.
    Daniel Engels
    @karthik_tatikonda thank you. This seems rather basic, but necessary
    Tedel
    I don't see the benefit of automation tools on Twitter. You lose the social interaction, which is the main point of having a presence in a SOCIAL networking site.