• Subscribe
  • Have You Prepared Your Pre-Launch Checklist for Product Hunt? 🚀

Bilal Asif
    3 replies
    Launching on Product Hunt requires more than just hitting the "post" button, it’s about being fully prepared to showcase your product in the best light possible. This is my personal checklist to make sure my pre-launch page ready to shine: Pre-Launch Checklist: 1. Create an Engaging Product Description: Clearly communicate the value and uniqueness of your product. 2. Design Eye-Catching Visuals: Use high-quality images, videos, and GIFs that highlight your product’s features. 3. Craft a Compelling Tagline: Your tagline should grab attention and summarize your product in a few words. 4. Build a Landing Page: Have a clear and appealing landing page ready to capture leads and drive conversions. 5. Prepare Early Supporters: Engage your network and build anticipation among early adopters who can support your launch. 6. Plan Social Media Announcements: Create posts and graphics to share across your social platforms on launch day. 7. Get Your Makers Ready: Make sure your team is prepped to respond to comments and engage with the community. 8. Time Your Launch: Plan your launch for when your audience is most active, typically early mornings PST. 9. Test Your Links: Double-check that all links are working correctly and directing users to the right pages. 10. Gather Testimonials or Early Reviews: Positive feedback from early users can boost credibility. Don’t just launch, launch with impact! Share your launch tips with me, I would love to give them a read.

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    This looks good. Thanks for sharing!
    Laeequa Ahmad
    Yep - almost ready now!
    Shiva Tejasvi
    Hey, Thanks for the detailed insights.