• Subscribe
  • Have you noticed any positive changes after reducing your social media usage?

Mileva
    15 replies

Replies

Ibileke Samuel
    Anyone who really reduces their social media usage should definitely see positive results Too much of everything is usually not good🤌🏽
    Rahul Agarwal
    Yes! I have a lot of time with a productive mind now.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Absolutely, after I stopped using Facebook, I started dedicating that time to reading. It's much more useful and interesting.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I notice positive changes when o focused on writing and engaging more than on watching
    Mileva
    @kostyabolsh It's amazing how shifting our attention to more productive activities can make such a difference. Keep it up!
    Jonah Muye
    I've been sleeping better and feel more present in real-life interactions.
    Siddhant Singh
    I've found that I have more time for activities that genuinely bring me joy and fulfillment, like reading, exercising, and spending quality time with friends and family. Above all, a certain work-life balance is achieved and productivity doesn't get hampered.
    lilly william
    Reducing social media usage can lead to several positive changes. Many people report experiencing improved mental health, including reduced anxiety and stress. Less time on social media often means fewer comparisons with others, which can boost self-esteem and overall happiness. Additionally, cutting back on social media can lead to increased productivity and more time for meaningful activities, such as hobbies, reading . It can also improve sportzfy apk It can also improve sleep quality, as decreased screen time before bed promotes better rest. Overall, reducing social media usage can contribute to a more balanced and fulfilling life.
    Abhra Ch.
    @pari_pushpakar Absolutely, I've noticed significant positive changes after reducing my social media usage! 😄 I've found that I have more time to engage in hobbies and spend quality time with family and friends. My focus and productivity at work have improved as well. Plus, I feel a lot less stressed and more present in the moment. It's quite liberating! Have you experienced any specific benefits yourself? 😊
    Evelyn Rose Sinclair
    Definitely noticed I'm more focused and less stressed since cutting back on doom scrolling. It's like I suddenly have all this extra time and mental energy. 10/10 would recommend trying a social media detox!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Since cutting down on social media, I've actually had time to rediscover hobbies I forgot I had, like solving the Rubik's Cube faster than it takes to load a Facebook feed! Have you noticed any hidden talents resurfacing too?