• Subscribe
  • Have you found a better AI writing assistant than the ones featured here on Product Hunt?

Aqsa Sajjad
    12 replies

Replies

While the ones on Product Hunt are good , I’ve used a different AI tool that provides more customized writing options.
    Hibba Shahid
    I've recently started using ConnectGenie AI for my LinkedIn strategy and it has been a game changer for me. I pretty much struggled with engagement and couldn't figure out what to write but this tool drafts comments, connects notes, and posts for me. Would suggest trying it out :)
    Swarna Hebbar
    Boggl.ai-Your Voice AI Product Assistant
    Boggl.ai-Your Voice AI Product Assistant
    We are building out Boggl.ai - A Voice AI assistant for Product. You can literally speak out your vision and have Boggl generate a Requirements document or a product blog for you!
    murph
    I know people in the SEO content space use cuppa.sh
    John Brown
    I've tried a few, but none really blow me away. They're all pretty similar. Still searching for that perfect writing assistant.
    Eugenie Thompson
    I've experimented with a bunch of AI writing tools, but nothing beats good old-fashioned human creativity. Technology still has a long way to go.
    Fredrick James
    I'm happy with the AI tools I'm using now. Haven't found a compelling reason to switch. Maybe there's something out there I'm missing?
    Bakura Abatcha
    I’ve tried a few AI writing assistants, and the ones on Product Hunt are definitely the best in my experience.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    GPT is still the best aid / assistant.
    Layla Grace
    There are AI writing assistants outside of Product Hunt that offer more robust capabilities and combination with others tools.
    Nausad Alam
    I have tried other AI writing assistants and found that some offer more advanced features and better accuracy.
    Mileva
    Not yet; I'm still searching for a better AI writing assistant beyond those featured on Product Hunt😐.