• Subscribe
  • Have you finished your gym plan this week?

AmazingSylvia
    21 replies
    Remember to wlb forks!

Replies

Julia Zakharova
    I don't. Even took two classes off the schedule. I don't strain my lower body on women's days. Yeah, and we've been tired for a month. I've been resting most of the week.
    @julia_zakharova2 I’ve been resting too…had a work trip and hurt my lower back…..by putting on socks 😂🤦‍♂️☠️… clear sign I’m getting old
    Julia Zakharova
    @slimmy82 ahahahahaha bending over after 30 is a challenge) I have good flexibility in bending still (I'm 35). But sometimes my body is so buzzing from working so hard on projects every day that I want to do nothing, head or body.
    Sherry L
    I have been struggling to get motivated to start :(
    Vincent Xu
    Sylvia, I wrapped up my gym routine on schedule this week, feeling energized and balanced! How about you—did you manage to strike a good work-life balance with your fitness goals?
    Amelia Charlie
    Yes yesterday its came to an end
    Aristo Coutinho
    no write now i am doing my gym
    Leonard Knauß
    Yeah, I did not plan to go to the gym and I am doing great so far. You too can do what you planned to if you just believe in yourself. #YouCanDoIT
    Lisa Steingold
    Noticed lots of comments on motivation on this topic. You don't work out because you're motivated. You work out whether you're motivated or not. If you rely on motivation, you're doomed to fail (I speak from experience). "Don't rely on motivation; rely on discipline.". Get up and go whether you feel like it or not. More than likely the more you do, the more motivated you're likely to become.