• Subscribe
  • Have you ever done paid collaborations with influencers on LinkedIn? How were the results?

Andres Rosas Sanchez
    5 replies
    Recently, I have received several messages from AI influencers offering to promote our tool at a fairly affordable price for one post. I wonder if this is worth it given the high costs of ads on LinkedIn and the difficulty of finding your audience on other platforms like Meta or Google.

Replies

Christopher David Anderson
    I'm curious about this too! Haven't tried LinkedIn influencer collabs yet but super interested to hear others' experiences and results. Seems like a promising channel to explore for B2B brands especially. Would love tips on finding the right influencers to partner with and structuring effective campaigns if anyone has wisdom to share!
    Zane Ryan
    I also want to know the answer to this question, and LinkedIn is also a platform I want to study soon.
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    @yixotieq Right, I see them as interesting as the cost of advertising on Linkedin is expensive. And as this is an organic source I think it can have really good ROI or potential interactions
    Nathan Covey
    Hmm. Never really seen this done successfully. Also, "AI influencers"??
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    @nathancovey Yes, Nathan, these are profiles with great reach and engagement who know the platform very well and are specialized in a specific sector. They have the badge "Linkedin Top AI Voices"