• Subscribe
  • Have you collaborated with creators/influencers to advertise your product? If so, was it worth it?

Vanessa Franz
    7 replies

Replies

Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    Would love to know this as well. Just started looking into this.
    Henry Sipchen
    Not yet, though we are definitely heading in that direction if things keep going well!
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    Not yet but that's a good idea
    Divine Rivers
    @psd It's crucial for any consumer-based idea in my opinion. Having others advocate for your product/service build trust, interests, and positive perspectives all leading to traffic. It's something we are working hard at ahead of the July 17th launch of our marketplace for sign-ups.
    Divine Rivers
    We'll see if it works as we launch our marketplace for sign ups come July 17th and this is our primary paid marketing strategy. I've started reaching out to nano influencers on YouTube with 500-5000 views per video and it takes a lot of hand-holding as well as convincing being a startup. I've reached out to 40 plus nano influencers with the goal of landing 3-5. I'm currently engaging with 3. The theory here is albeit the follower base is small, per follower the user base is more loyal and connected to the influencer at this stage. As well this is what our marketing budget can permit and can afford. Hoping the impact of these advocates will aid us to get the traction we need for funding.
    Tomas Papazian
    Hi Vanessa. In my experience it was worth but if you are planning to advertise your product through that distribution channel take into account that there is risk. The best case scenario is to have a collaboration that blows and the growth of your product will be exponential, the worst case scenario is to lose some $ but in the end, it helps you to iterate and find what is really working. If you do the thing right at the end you will get a successful campaign. Hope you find these ideas helpful. Would love to connect and share some more value with you with some documents with takeaways from what I mentioned to you previously.