Have any of us been layoff recently? How is the job search process going?

Serdar Aksoy
7 replies

Replies

Julie Campbell
I was fired last month. I had time to relax, but now I plan to start looking for a job offer. Personally, I rely on a mix of job search websites like LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor to explore opportunities. Any Browning Associates reviews? Networking through professional contacts and attending industry events has also proven beneficial in my experience. Every setback is an opportunity for growth.
Gurkaran Singh
Sorry to hear about your layoff! Job searching can definitely be tough, but hang in there - the right opportunity will come along. Keep networking, polishing up your skills, and staying positive throughout the process. Good luck on your job search journey!
Serdar Aksoy
@thestarkster Hi Gurkaran, Thank you for your advice, but I wasn't laid off. Actually, I am developing a new product that enables people to find jobs more easily and effectively. My goal is to better understand the challenges faced by people who have been laid off as they search for new jobs.
TheBigK
I'm planning to build a jobs board for laid-off talent. The HRs will have quick access to talent immediately available to join and talent can recruiters who are hiring!
Tatiana Vdovychenko
Here is a great article about realistic market situation! https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/tech...
Emily Harris
I faced such situation...