Has anyone switched website from MPA to Single Page Application (SPA)?

Anna Starodub
4 replies
Hey everyone, My team is exploring the possibility of transitioning our website to a Single Page Application (SPA). I've been researching the pros and cons, and I'm curious to hear from folks who have made a similar switch. Specifically, I'd love to understand the impact on SEO. Did you experience any positive or negative effects on your search engine ranking after implementing the SPA? Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

Saranraj
Depends on your use case. example: MPA- If the purpose of website is a marketing front to get more prospects you need a good SEO and all, Landing Pages, Documentations etc. SPA - SaaS Products
Nitin Joshi
Hi Ann, SPA are not seo friendly at all. because SPA write in java script framework like angular. So I do not suggest from SEO point to switch to SPA.
Gevorg Nazaryan
Hi, Ann. Agree with Nitin. SPA is not SEO friendly. It is possible to do SEO on SPA app, but you will regularly meet technical problems and will spend lots of resources on solving them.
Sankar Isanaka
mine are single page LPs usually, and the non-LPs are dashboards so it worked for me so well, and Flutter WEB got me into this. SPAs are very fluid, with modern customisations around nav bars tab bars it gives a feeling of native app on the web.