• Subscribe
  • Has anyone generated something using AI that they would like to print and hang on a wall?

Charlie Mack
    1 reply
    I'm interested to see if anyone, who has dabbled with AI tools like Midjourney and stable diffusion, has generated something compelling enough that they wanted to print it out and hang it on a wall?

Replies

Anna Nenasheva
    Yeap, and I started to sell Midjourney posters on etsy. I've been using the Canon for a while now, and I wanted to discuss the cheapest ink cartridges. In my experience, they have been quite efficient and cost-effective. The high-yield cartridges last a long time, which means I don't have to replace them frequently. The installation is simple, and the printer recognizes them without any issues. I've also noticed that the print quality remains consistent from the first page to the last, which is important for my work. Moreover, the compatibility with third-party cartridges has saved me some money without compromising on quality. All in all, I'm satisfied with the printer cartridges, and they have been a good investment for my printing needs.