• Subscribe
  • Has AI actually helped you improve your work efficiency?

Ashwaka Zhang
    13 replies
    Let me give my own answer first. Thanks to Chatgpt, I can communicate with users from all over the world more efficiently, allowing us to interact without barriers.

Replies

Harshu thaheed
    Absolutely! AI has really streamlined my workflow.
    Gurkaran Singh
    AI has truly been a game-changer for me - it's like having a digital sidekick that boosts my productivity, making tasks smoother than a freshly defragged hard drive! Time to let those algorithms work their magic!
    NJ Robb
    Launching soon!
    Yes. Sometime its a side kick, others an assistant, sometimes a sounding board. Did you ask it translate your original message to english?
    Ashwaka Zhang
    @njrobb That’s correct. As a non-native English speaker, I would use AI to help me phrase question and communicate with others more effectively.
    NJ Robb
    Launching soon!
    @ahwakaz thats awesome. My co-founder, once had a person offer to "cater to his heart and soul", Google Translate was the choice at the time. He friend told him the intended sentiment was they wanted to provide him with all of the information he needs so he doesn't worry about things. Hopefully this never happens to you.
    Peter Nick
    AI tools like Notion have made project management so much smoother for me.
    elsa_jonathan
    Yes, AI has been a huge help. I use Descript for editing podcasts, and it saves me hours of work each week.
    Robert Smith
    Jasper AI helps me generate content ideas and drafts quickly, boosting my productivity.
    Ben D
    Yes, AI has streamlined my workflow. Grammarly ensures my writing is error-free, saving me tons of editing time.
    Lois Roberson
    AI tools like Lumen5 have made creating engaging video content much easier and faster for me.
    Nick Frost
    AI has made a difference for me by optimizing my social media posts with tools like Buffer. It schedules and posts content at the best times.
    Guilherme Moreira
    Definitely! Chat GPT and Google Gemini are helping me tremendously by structuring ppt presentations. I give the subject and all the ideas I need to put together, and the AI brings me it well structure slide by slide. Would love to have a nice tool to actually turn the text into a real presentation.