Happy Monday! What are your career goals this week?

Apostolos Toptsis
28 replies
https://www.producthunt.com/prod... I like to think of everyday as an opportunity to get 1% better in some way. That being professionally, personally, career, relationships, etc. I'm going to build out my companies blog automation system, hire 2 employees, acquire 10 new clients, and bring on 200 new influencers to our influencer marketing platform! What is everyone else doing?

Replies

Bojan Gulevski
Work on ongoing projects, networking, and learning something new.
Apostolos Toptsis
@bojan_gulevski What are you hoping to learn that's new? Any exciting things you'll be working on?
Bojan Gulevski
@apostolos_toptsis I try to learn more about WordPress everyday, keeping up with trends and improve functionality and quality!
Swapnil Deshmukh
Kick off customer initiative, pull streams to up skill
Namrata Arya
Whoa! That’s a LOT to accomplish within a single week. More power to you 🙌
Jon Woodcock
To get through the week! 😃
Mei
I am focused on writing for my newsletter this week: sunsetclub.substack.com
Ahsun Bh
Hey, just curious about your blog automation system, could you tell a little more about it?
Apostolos Toptsis
@ahsun_bh hey for sure! I’m working on creating a blog automation using Airtable, Make, ChatGPT and my Webflow site. Still figuring it out but will keep updated!
Dennis Zax
My goal this week is to keep time wasting to an absolute minimum. As long as im working and learning something relevant to what my time commitments are I count that as good use of time. But watching tv, scrolling on social media, etc is a time waste.
Apostolos Toptsis
@deds3t fair enough! I would say, take breaks. And enjoy life. If you’re happy with whatever you’re doing, then nothing is a waste of time!
Lakshya Singh
Complete the Google Ads Certifications this week!
Business Marketing with Nika
I want to pass CSS lectures that are online.
Igor Lysenko
New goals are planned every day and these new goals generate more desires and more new goals)
Apostolos Toptsis
@ixord Do you have a best practice in doing so? Also how do you track you incomplete tasks for future completion?
Namrata Arya
Mine is to generate interest on the teaser page for our upcoming launch of Linklab 🚀
Apostolos Toptsis
@namrata_arya By the way Namrata, when you get a chance I launch put up our upcoming launch page at https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Would really appreciate if you follow it as well =)
Namrata Arya
@apostolos_toptsis Done! I've actually joined the waitlist on your website as well. This is definitely something I am interested in
Kunal Mehta
Thank you for your positive greeting! As a product owner, my primary focus this week is to effectively collaborate with my team, understand customer needs, and refine our product roadmap accordingly. I strive to foster innovation, ensure timely delivery, and exceed customer expectations.