Happy International Book Day 2023 everyone, what books do you recommend?

Replies

Tej Garikapati
Atomic Habits, Zero to One, Psychology of Money, if you are into fiction - the three body problem series
Celine Lai
"Magic words" by Jonah Berger is really good. I have just started reading it, covers psychology of using particular words and other tools to get what you want (which is what communication's goal is).
srprs
Happy International Book Day to you too! Here is my sole suggestion: “Make Something Wonderful Steve Jobs in his own words”. Find it, here!
Uma Venugopal
The Age of AI. My current read :)
The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
Updesh Umrao
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki. Money: Master The Game by Tony Robbins. The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape. The One-Page Financial Plan by Carl Richards. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham.
Upen V
This will be a good starting point 25 Best Books Recommended by 80+ Profitable Founders https://microsaashq.com/insights...
Susie Hart
Thanks for the recommendation. While searching for it online I also found out about the Papersowl essay writing service, you can also click to read more information on @Papers_Owl_com. If you are not so good at writing an essay assignment then you can take help from Twitter with papersowl services.