🌲 Happy Holidays, amazing PH community 🌲 Let's connect :)

Olena Bomko
28 replies
I hope we'll have peace, health, wellness, and cool product launches in 2024. If this is a bad time for you, don't feel guilty. I hope that you are able to reach out for help and find some healing. If you want to connect, My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/olen...

Replies

Richard Yang
Merry #christmas2023 οΌπŸŽ„ mine is https://www.linkedin.com/in/rich... happy to meet yall
Peter Hansen
Merry Christmas, Olena, peace, health, and prosperity for you, too 🌲✨
I'm following you already.... but happy holidays!
Tanzirul Huda
Happy holidays, Olena.
Flora Diep
I'm following you already, Olena
ChatofAI
Followed! I didn't use LinkedIn before, but I just registered a few days ago.
Whitney wright
🌟 Happy Holidays, PH community! Wishing you peace, health, and exciting product launches in 2024. If you need support, don't hesitate to reach out
Happy holidays Olena, wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful year to come!
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Already connected olena ✌️😊
Nick
Happy Holidays! Hope you have a great day and get to enjoy some time off!
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
Olena, I think it's great that you always start discussions with the opportunity to network with your reach! Thank you for that! Here's my LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chiara-schwa..., but I'm also happy to make new contacts on Product Hunt :) Merry christmas !
Crystal J
Merry Christmas πŸŽ„
ILFAT
@sylvia_sheng I've sent requests! Nice to meet you! Your product sounds very intriguing, I've subscribed :)) Good luck!
Aarushi
Launching soon!
Happy holidays! Hope you have a great time with your loved ones :)
Haluk Can HΓΌr
Merry Christmas πŸŽ„ and Happy Holidays to everyone!
Kate Ramakaieva
Glad to be connected, Happy Holidays, my friend!
Mahir Mahdi
Happy holidays Olena!πŸŽ„
Alexander Dolton
Happy Holidays to you too! Connecting with the incredible PH community is a wonderful idea. Whether it's sharing experiences, insights, or exchanging ideas, fostering connections within the community can bring immense value and support. Wishing you joyful connections and meaningful interactions during this festive season and beyond! πŸŽ„βœ¨πŸŒŸ