• Subscribe
  • Halfway through summer. How well are you keeping up with your summer goals?

Geri Máté
    5 replies
    One of my goals were to write a blog post every week, that means 12 blog posts from June to August. I'm a little bit behind, so I got 4 published in the last 6 weeks, which isn't too bad, either, and I got my 5th post's draft ready for week #7. Another professional goal was to learn more about technologies related to my team's project. I think I'm doing a good job as I set up my server and host my demo website, and I did it all on my own. Maybe I should look into other, non-technical areas related to marketing and business. On a personal note, few weeks ago I decided to pick up swimming as a habit - again. I think I'm doing a pretty good job as I went to the pool 8 times in the past 2 weeks. How are you doing with your summer goals?

Replies

Allison Ly
    I've fallen off the wagon with reading a book every two weeks but have gotten consistent with taking a daily walk! We launch tomorrow, would love the support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Geri Máté
    @allison_ly That sounds awesome! And a book every two weeks? Wow, I feel good about myself when I read a book every two years now - unfortunately :D Sure, I'll check out the launch! Good luck!
    Miguel Campos
    where do you share your blog posts?
    Geri Máté
    @miguel_campos1 My team's website, and then repost it on Medium and Dev.to which is a technical content centered platform as our main audience is available there