• Subscribe
  • Hacking early adopters

Nitish Gattepalli
    3 replies
    What is the one hack that worked out well for you in persuading users to try your new product and receive feedback?

Replies

Siyan YANG
    Giving users who provided feedback an extra free trial period worked incredibly well for me. It incentivized users to try the product and share their thoughts, leading to valuable insights for improvement. However, this approach has its downsides. Some users might only provide feedback to get the extended trial without genuine interest in the product. Additionally, managing and rewarding the feedback process can be resource-intensive. There’s also the risk of setting a precedent where users expect continuous free access in exchange for feedback.
    Contentify AI can help you automate and optimize your content creation across various platforms, saving you time and enhancing your online presence. Problem: Struggling to keep up with creating and publishing content consistently on social media, blogs, and websites. How Contentify can help: Contentify's AI agents can generate visuals, captions, and blog posts, optimize SEO, and handle scheduling and publishing for you, ensuring a steady stream of high-quality content without the hassle. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, the secret sauce to enticing early adopters? I channeled my inner tech magician and sprinkled a dash of curiosity-inducing teasers paired with irresistible beta access! Who knew hacking could be this legal and fun?