Gun on your head: Suggest one book to a fellow business people

Salar Davari
5 replies
Mine would be: Superclass by David Rothkopf

Replies

Daniel00111
When faced with a metaphorical gun on your head situation, I recommend "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries to fellow businesspeople. This groundbreaking book offers essential strategies for developing and launching successful startups while managing risk effectively. It emphasizes the importance of continuous innovation and validated learning, crucial in today's competitive business landscape. By following the principles outlined in this book, you can enhance your business's chances of success. To remain adaptable and innovative, explore valuable tools at www.questok.com/product-category/self-piercing-rivet-gun just as The Lean Startup advocates adapting to changing circumstances in the entrepreneurial world.
Dzmitry Tsemirau
The Goal by Goldratt. Nothing. Nothing groundbreaking, but useful, especially for beginners.
Leena Chitnis
Losing My Virginity by Richard Branson. Entertaining read and happens to be an autobiography too. You can learn a lot from how he lived his life.
"The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries. A survival guide for businesspeople facing the gun of uncertainty in entrepreneurship.