• Subscribe
  • Got featured on IndieHackers

Rich Watson
    20 replies
    Received an email last week asking if I would like to be interviewed and featured on their website. They sent about 20 questions, then another 20 follow up questions, a little back and forth, and within 4-5 days it was live. https://www.indiehackers.com/post/growing-a-fintech-product-to-12k-mo-by-leveraging-discord-8qNnfXXF9OGLceO1yStX How to get featured? Create a product page on IndieHackers.com, add posts periodically like changelogs or feature updates, etc. Make sure to add your revenue, or connect Stripe.

Replies

Sree
    I just read the post. It was an amazing story - congrats Rich!
    Zubair Collier
    Does it generate any relevant audience?
    Hugo Williams
    Congrats, Rich! How long did it take you from creating your product page to getting featured?
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    @hugoowilliams I'm not entirely sure, iirc I created one a while back but never posted anything or had revenue displayed. But once I did that end of May, updated links, name structure (I.e. NVSTly - Social Investing to NVSTly: Social Investing), description edit, and added revenue and once someone had commented on one of the posts that I replied to it was 1-2 days later I got an email
    Ramit Koul
    That's awesome, Rich!
    Tanzirul Huda
    That's awesome! Congrats on getting featured! Consistent updates on your product page and sharing revenue stats can definitely attract attention. Keep it up!
    Hossein Yazdi
    I thought they needed one to write an outstanding article so they'll feature. They have a good amount of traffic, so getting seen there is valuable. Thanks for the insights mate! 🙂
    Rich Watson
    @hosseinyazdi you can created your own post that they could allow, but I received an email from an indiehackers writer asking if I'd be interested in interview by responding to questions
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    Welcome to share! We also plan to post on Indiehackers next week.
    Alex Bozhin
    Great, congratulations! Found funding?
    Andreas Sohns
    That's awesome news! Being featured on IndieHackers is a big deal. Thanks for sharing your experience and tips. This is super helpful!
    Zekiye Nur Kesici
    Congratulations on being featured on IndieHackers, Rich! It's fantastic to see your hard work and dedication being recognized by the community. Your journey and insights will undoubtedly inspire and guide other indie hackers on their own entrepreneurial paths.
    My3 Murthy
    This is amazing! Congrats Rich!
    Lenny Jean
    Great work man. Keep shining.
    Julia Doronina
    Wow! Have you already got any results after posting? Sounds very interesting.
    Congratulations mydude! How well does it translate to improving your business?
    Gurkaran Singh
    That's awesome! Getting featured on IndieHackers must feel like hitting the jackpot in the startup world. How did you celebrate this achievement?
    Kabir
    Congrats! I just signed up for the Plus subscription yesterday and created the product page today, and someone already signed up for my FREE ShowNotes subscription and DMed me inside my own app :) Indiehackers did more in a single post and a day than being here for months :) JK. I love PH and the community.