• Subscribe
  • Google Earth for the human body is there!

Konrad S.
    9 replies
    Every few weeks, I come across a product on PH that really fascinates me, and today this is the case. https://www.producthunt.com/posts/voka-anatomy-pro "high-precision 3D models of normal anatomy and anatomical pathology based on real CT/MRI data" Just played around with it some minutes, and I think it works incredibly well, and so much detail! I'm sure it will be highly useful for medical students and professionals, but it's also really great for everyone who is interested in human biology (and who should not be?) Google Earth for the human body!

Replies

Kevin Not-A-Robot
    This would be a great tool to roll into some CME (continual medical education) lessons for healthcare professionals to keep up with their post-degree medical education.
    Hauwaa Muhammad
    Wow, this sounds super detailed and useful for learning anatomy.
    Sadam Ansari
    Such an innovative idea! It’s perfect for anyone curious about human anatomy.
    Mukesh Kumar
    It’s going to help so many people learn about the body.
    Sourn Rockit
    The detail and comman sense in this tool make it a useful resource for anyone interested in human biology.
    Using accurate models to explore human anatomy could greatly benefit both professionals and student.
    Abele Wickware
    This tool seems fantastic for medical training, providing detailed 3D models based on real CT and MRI scans.
    Ishaku Abdullahi
    This is amazing! I can see the inner workings of the human body just like I’d explore a city map.
    Ibrahim yasir Suleiman
    Imagine being able to zoom into different parts of the body and learn about them in detail sounds pretty incredible!