• Subscribe
  • Google announces Search Console Recommendations tab, a new experimental feature

charles shiro
    7 replies
    New Feature Introduction: Google introduced a new experimental feature in Search Console to provide direct, actionable optimization recommendations based on indexing, crawling, and serving data. Purpose: The feature aims to help website owners improve their presence on Google Search by making previously available data more accessible and actionable. Accessibility: Recommendations appear on the Search Console's overview page and are updated regularly, reflecting changes and expirations over time. Gradual Rollout: It is currently in the experimental phase, with a slow rollout planned, and not all sites will receive recommendations immediately. Types of Recommendations: Includes fixing issues, exploring opportunities to increase traffic, and suggestions for configuration to ease site management. Voluntary Implementation: The recommendations are optional, with detailed guidance available for each suggestion through a dedicated call to action.

Replies

Vaibhav
    Thank you for sharing, I didn't know about this!
    Rahul Agarwal
    thanks for letting us know
    Jay Peterson
    This sounds like a helpful tool, but I’m curious to see how impactful the recommendations will be. I’ll definitely be checking them out once they’re available for my site
    Jhony Srear
    The suggestions for configuration and site management are what interest me the most. It’s great to see Google making these insights more accessible
    Candy Portuondo
    The new feature in Search Console looks promising for improving site performance. It provides actionable recommendations directly on the overview page, which should make optimization easier.
    Alex Bilytskyi
    Cool! Thank you for sharing
    Natalia Toth
    Sounds like a big helping hand! But I've seen that it's not yet there?