• Subscribe
  • Google Ads: share your CTR and CPC

Julia Doronina
    4 replies
    We tried using Google contextual advertising for our project. Launched our first campaign 2 weeks ago. Please share your CTR and cost per click.

Replies

Ruben Lozano
    Hello @julia_demyanchuk I am working for several startups running Google Ads and I can share with you the general numbers by category. Take in consideration the CTR might change on the Ad Group and Keyword framework you use (SKAG or MKAG) and the restrictions on the settings (device, ad schedule, audience, locations): - Brand campaigns: should be around 30-40% CTR and CPC around 0,50-1. - Generic campaigns: should be around 5-10% CTR and CPC around 3-9. - DSA campaigns: should be around 6-12% CTR and CPC around 1-4. - Competitors campaigns: should be around 3-6% CTR and CPC around 5-10. I hope that could help. Cheers,
    Daniel Engels
    @julia_demyanchuk @rubenlozanome I divide the campaigns according to "exact match" or "phrase match". The first ones might get over 10% CTR, the second ones usually get 3-5%.
    Francesca Santana
    Hi Julia — we just launched this tool that might be helpful as you're crafting your Google ad copies. The Google Headline Optimizer. Simply enter your keywords and select from and test any of the options we generate, which are tied directly to your keywords. https://www.producthunt.com/post...