• Subscribe
  • Goodbye teacher, hello GPT3?

Geetanjali Shrivastava
    9 replies
    Technology has always unlocked unexpected human potential, and GPT3 definitely has the potential to open up new ways of teaching & learning through serendipitous discovery, leading to deeper ideation and research. But will this technology replace teachers?

Replies

No matter how advance technology becomes, human input will always be required.
    Geetanjali Shrivastava
    @anthony_medland Kinda what Open AI also said when I asked ChatGPT the same question! :-)
    Gaurav verma
    AI: The Bengal famine of 1943 was a major famine that occurred in the British Indian province of Bengal during World War II. The famine is believed to have been caused by a combination of factors, including a decrease in rice production due to a devastating cyclone, a Japanese occupation of Burma (which cut off supply routes), and a decision by the British government to prioritize exports of food to feed its own soldiers and civilians. The famine is estimated to have resulted in the deaths of millions of people. A teacher: It was Churchill who is responsible for the Bengal famine because he diverted the food supply to fill up the buffer stock in case if a war erupted. His words "Indians are beastly people with a beastly religion. They should not have breeded like rabbits". So, what do you think, goodbye to teachers?
    Richard Gao
    @gaurav_verma10 People say the AI is biased. And while true, they discount the fact that humans are also biased, and which was the reason the AI was biased in the first place.
    Geetanjali Shrivastava
    @gaurav_verma10 @richard_gao2 Exactly. One of the big challenges faced by AI right now is the bias and inaccuracy in results, because it's trained on data fed into the system by humans.
    tneogi
    We will have super-teachers. AI assisted teachers capable of doing 10x better.
    tammymartin
    No matter how sophisticated technology gets, human input will still be necessary. My friend who had previously used this essay writing service and raved about it suggested Edusson to me. My experience has led me to concur with them. Everything went flawlessly from beginning to end, and the service was flawless. I received an essay that I liked and submitted it without any issues. See https://essayreviewexpert.com/re... to read more Edusson reviews. I was pleased with the grade I received because it was good. This is most definitely a good option to choose if you're considering using a writing service but aren't sure which one to use.