• Subscribe
  • Global or Local? What market do you target?

Oleg Eltsov
    90 replies
    Are you planning to build a global player or maybe a local leader? Share which market is most important to you!

Replies

Ivan Dudin
    First of all, on the global market. But so far it has been better to take off on the local market
    Steve Lou
    Global first, then localizing where it's needed :)
    Launching soon!
    We aim the global market. Currently focused on North America and India.
    We're going global as we are a SaaS startup in the community niche with a strong USP. Btw, we are live on Product Hunt. If you are interested, feel free to check and share your feedback/support. :)
    Kayode Odeleye
    Who Wants to Be a Unicorn (Unicorn Game)
    Who Wants to Be a Unicorn (Unicorn Game)
    Quite tricky, startups need to start small but have broad ambitions. We started with a narrow local use case and expanded gradually
    Relja Denic
    Yeah, agree with you
    Relja Denic
    Global, we don't even promote localy.
    Elizabeth Tishchenko
    Our market is global too - optimal for B2C2B type of product were building
    We target to Global.
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    I will definitely target on global market.
    Bon
    Global!
    Aaron Marco Arias
    My first stable job was a copywriting position at a linguistic services provider. It happended ages ago, but I always remember something a co-worker told me pretty early on, "to go global, go local". Success across local markets = global success. Of course, your main mkt assets (your website, for instance) could try to target a global audience. But local strategies always pay off at a different level.
    Nick Anisimov
    I see that everyone wants to be global. We at FirstHR are also launching into the global market, but if we see a strong bias towards one specific country, we will most likely focus on working with it. There is nothing wrong with being a local leader and then taking over the world. What do you think?
    Uma Venugopal
    Global. More bandwidth to finding pmf a bit slowly
    Bibhu Panda
    We are planning to go global. Finding good opportunity.
    Sergei Petrov
    Global for b2b around the world!
    At Back4App, our focus is global. Our dev platform can be used from anywhere and today we have users from over 50 countries.
    Stefan Pettersson
    Always global (good thing living in a small country - global is always default mindset).