Get Your Product Hunt Launch Page Reviewed by Me, For Free! 💯

ISTIAK AHMAD
45 replies
As a Product Hunt veteran, I’m thrilled to offer my expertise to help you succeed with your launches! 💪 ✅ When I first joined Product Hunt in November 2023, I had tons of questions and faced many challenges. But in the past two months, I’ve launched and hunted three products, securing top positions for each. With my experience, I believe anyone can achieve the same success. 🤝 I’m offering to review 100 upcoming makers' launch pages and provide genuine feedback and assistance. If you’re looking for guidance on acing your Product Hunt launch, I’m here to help! 🔥 Comment here and reach out to me on LinkedIn for a free personal review of your launch page. Let’s chat and make your launch a success! Thanks, everyone! ❤️

Replies

Yohann Doillon
Thanks man, I'll reach out!
Suchal Bojamma
That's wonderful, @istiakahmad I will drop you a message on LinkedIn :)
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Wow, Istiak, this is an incredibly generous offer. I'm sure many makers will greatly benefit from your insights and feedback. Thank you for offering your time and expertise to help others achieve success with their launches. Looking forward to learning from you. 🙌
Ben Archie
That’s fantastic, @istiakahmad ! I’ll send you a message on LinkedIn soon :)
Ben Archie
@istiakahmad Hi @istiakahmad for some reason, I can't connect with you, would you be able to connect with me ? https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-...
ISTIAK AHMAD
@keith_kadima_digital Hey Man just checked, Do you have linkedin? I have a suggestion for your launch page. But did you already launched? it seems not featured yet?
My3 Murthy
This is an amazing initiative Istiak!! DM'ing you on Linkedin!
Daniel S
oh, Wow, this is amazing. Messaging you on linked in right away :)
Vitor Seabra
Amazing!! Istiak has done it for me and it was quite helpful!
Ibileke Samuel
OMG, such an amazing offer. Great things are being done here on Product Hunt😇😇 Thank you Ahmad! My team and I are working on FlashApply and I would like you to review our product here on Product Hunt and on LinkedIn Check our website here: www.flashapply.ai Thank you so much
Ibileke Samuel
@istiakahmad okay, I would love that This is my PH launch page https://www.producthunt.com/post...
ISTIAK AHMAD
@theonlyleke Man is this your previous launch? Connect me on linkedin please, i have some suggestion for you
Ibileke Samuel
@istiakahmad yes it is What is your name on LinkedIn?
Patricia Fondevila
It's incredible, but I'm live: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Would it still work?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@pfg Hi Patricia, your launch page looks fine and you are already featured! Supported your launch. Lets connect on linkedin shall we? Thanks
Pratheek Adi
Wow! You're so generous, Istiak!
Islam Akramov
Can you share your linkedin? I'll share you a landing page
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! I'd love to give your Product Hunt launch page a spin and sprinkle some feedback magic on it. Let's turn your launch into a firework show of success together! 🚀🔥
Amanda Zenitha
This is awesome! DM-ing you on linkedin :-)
Stephane Jauffret
Hi and thanks for this offer. Interested
Nemanja Zunic
Hi Istiak, it would be great if you could check our launching page>> products/ideabuddy And here is our website: ideabuddy.com I also sent a message over LN. Thanks man!
Sachin Singh
Amazing idea. Would appreciate the feedback and support.